Best SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Services Company in Perth. We have established our name as one of the reputed SEO companies in Perth, Australia.
SEO Rank Warriors Your Secret Weapon To Search Engine Success: is a blog about search engine optimization. We selected this domain name, simply because it’s the easiest domain you can find that includes the word ‘SEO’. By the way, our name is SEO Rank Warriors and we will be your host here. As you might have guessed, we are overseas professional SEO specialist and analyst. We help businesses generate more leads and sales through increased and sustainable search engine rankings. We use innovative strategies to help you achieve sustainable search rankings in ways that your competition won’t be able to figure out. Think of us as an unfair business advantage online.
Something about us :We consider ourselves very lucky to have witnessed the birth of the World Wide Web. In Perth the internet was introduced in the mid-1990s and we have been living in this new dimension since. Since then, We continued optimizing websites of various nature and specialized in SEO. We do follow all prominent people in this industry, participate in reputable SEO forums, attend industry conferences worldwide and am actively invested in anything which is somehow related to search engine optimization.
We make a special offer to small businesses that need SEO in Perth, or elsewhere, are just starting out, are in relatively uncompetitive markets and have no search engine rankings. Please understand that we cannot make this offer to every company, it simply is not appropriate for everyone, but wherever we can, we will. As a leading provider of Perth SEO services, we have worked long-term with a number of companies to generate leads and sales in a number of sectors of the economy. Coming from real estate, to law firms, to consumer companies, importers and on and on. If you would like Stuart and the team to help your website to generate more business from the internet, we encourage you to get in touch and find out what might be possible.
Our 7 SEO Tips
1. It is vital to know what you are focusing on. In this case, the first SEO tools needed are for keyword research. The Google keyword tool (located within the Google AdWords interface) is a great place to start.
2. By definition, a search engine is a mathematical system for comparing, rating and delivering relevant documents to users. Therefore, it makes some sense to spend a good deal of time thinking about the type and quality of document that your website hosts.
3. The structure of your website is important, but it is not easy to provide a one tip fits all guide. Very small websites have very different problems to very large sites (known as authority sites) and e-commerce sites are very different to content sites. In other words, you probably ought to take specific advice relating to the type of website that you have or plan to build.
4. It is important to understand the potential risks that a focus on SEO might have on your business. Some of the large updates from 2011, 2012 and 2013 (known as Panda and Penguin) have had very major impacts on businesses. Many thousands of companies have had to make people redundant or even close, simply because they relied on Google traffic to generate leads and make sales. When the rankings dropped and the traffic stopped, income dried up. This happened overnight for many firms.
5. Many of the risks taken with websites involve the building of incoming links. On the one hand, incoming links are vital to the success of a campaign. On the other hand, there are many SEO tools that build hundreds or thousands of links with little (or no) regard for their quality. This type of approach was effective once, but has become less and less so over the years. Now these links can cause “legacy problems” that are hard to fix. It is easier, cheaper and safer to try and play broadly within the rules.
6. Do your best to keep score. A number of the best tools in the market for monitoring a website are free. There should be no surprise that Google Webmaster Tools is important to keep a watch on. It is also possible to use very high level technology for traffic monitoring – also for free – by using Google Analytics. Both will help you to understand how people react to your content, design, layout and site. If you happen to know a savvy business analyst, you will probably be able to glean a number of useful tips by following his or her advice.
7. Try not to follow the latest SEO tips for Google. The crux of SEO comes down to your ability to produce amazing documents, structure your site well, target specific keywords and somehow get other websites linking in to you. If you get that right, you’ll hopefully be fine. The rest is mostly just noise. Try and filter a lot of it out.